Good health can be fleeting, and negative health diagnoses can come without warning. Many CFC charities are working hard to find cures for cancer or aging illnesses, prevent the spread of diseases, deliver quality health care in rural areas, and so much more.
Here’s how you can make an impact:
$17 funds one day of a clinical trial for a cancer patient.
$25 covers one life-changing cataract surgery to prevent blindness.
$100 supplies 50 bed nets to protect people from malaria.
To download cause weeks support materials, click the following:
- Cause Video
- PowerPoint splash page
- Charity Stories
- Clinical Trial Tribulation - Curing Childhood Cancer Health Medical Research
- Critical Health Care for Venezuelans
- Enabling Enduring Bonds of Compassion
- How Greenhouses in Gaza Help Farmers Grow
- In Plain Sight
- Kicking Kidney Disease to the Curb
- Learning to Walk and Making Friends
- Outsmarting Cancer
- Persisting In the Fight Against Breast Cancer
- Providing Basic Hygiene for Kids
- Raising Families Impacted by Childhood Brain Tumors
- Federal Stories